The property has two floors, the first floor comprises a spacious hallway with storage under staircase that leads to the second floor, downstairs W/C, large kitchen with inbuilt Zanussi oven/hob including washing machine, bright and spacious lounge/reception area with French patio doors leading out onto a private garden with shed.
The second floor boasts a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom and third bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath,
The property is extremely new, built to a high standard by Oakford Homes, has 8 years unexpired warranty and benefits from allocated parking for two cars.
Length of Lease: Approx. 996 Years
Council Tax Band: Horsham Council – D
Gross Internal Area: 110m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the popular, rural village of Thakeham, a small village in the West Sussex countryside.
• Commuting to London Victoria takes approximately 69 minutes from nearby Billingshurst station and popular towns and cities such as Brighton are within 45 minutes by car.
• The new village hall overlooks upgraded full-size football pitches and a new children’s playground. There’s a cricket pitch and a new pavilion. A pond is surrounded by open green spaces – the ideal spot for a summer picnic – and there is a village shop.
• Good local schools with a pre-school and first school within walking distance
• The property backs onto a nearby woodland area, surrounded by a network of bridleways and footpaths where you can enjoy hours of country walks, taking in the local wildlife.