Frognal Place, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 6LR
The property comprises a secure entrance with phone entry system, private front door leading through to modern and stylish kitchen, lounge/dining room area, three bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from large storage cupboards in the hall and first come first serve parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 996 Years
Council Tax Band: Bexley Council – Band D
Gross Internal Area: 80 Square Metres
You may be eligible if: You have a local connection (living/working in Bexley). NHS workers and key workers will have priority.
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Direct access to Sidcup Place and local high street within walking distance. Shops including Waitrose, Superdrug, Boots, Costa and Caffe Nero.
• Just over a mile away there is also a Tesco and Morrisons Superstore for the weekly shop.
• Bexleyheath is less than 5 miles away and offers the Broadway shopping centre and Bluewater shopping centre is just over 12 miles away.
• Sidcup’s mainline station in Zone 5 is about 1.5 miles away offers direct trains to London Bridge, Waterloo East and Charing Cross taking just over 30 minutes. You can also access neighbouring areas such as Gravesend, Woolwich, Lewisham, Erith, Bexley and New Eltham.
• High performing schools, including Sidcup and Chislehurst Grammar School, are situated in the area.
Property Value = £320,000
Percentage Share = 40%
Share Price = £128,000
Monthly Rent = £467.29 from 1st April 2020
Monthly Service Charge = £54.29 from 1st April 2020
Annual Ground Rent = £350
Monthly Mortgage Payment** = £640
Household Income Required = £41,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Call 0345 606 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at www.hydenewhomes.co.uk/apply.