The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system and lift access, open plan living and dining room area, juliette balcony, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven and hob, master bedroom, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, generous storage space and double glazing throughout. The property also benefits from access to a secure communal bicycle storage.
Additional information: Allocated parking space
Length of Lease: Approx. 117 Years
Gross Internal Area: 64 Sqm
Local Area Information:
• Situated in pleasant area in Gillingham next to the River Medway close to local shops and amenities.
• Gillingham Town Centre is located 1.0 miles from the apartment and offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment and other amenities.
• Gillingham Train Station is situated 1.0 miles from the property and offers direct services to; London Victoria, Ramsgate and high-speed rail services to London St Pancras.
• Within proximity of local primary and secondary schools.
• The M2 is easily accessible which provides a direct route to London.
Full Market Value: £210,000
50% Share: £105,000
Monthly Rent: £199.01
Monthly Service Charge: £42.46
Monthly Blocsphere Charge: 98.28
Household Income: £25,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing: Call 0345 606 1221 or email email@example.com. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at so.hydeform.co.uk/index.