The property comprises; a secure communal entrance with phone entry system, stairs leading up to top floor, private front door through to hallway with storage cupboard, kitchen with in-built oven and hob, open-plan lounge/dining area, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom with shower over bath. The property also benefits from open garden space, within the Preston Hall grounds.
Additional information: Allocated off street parking.
Length of Lease: Approx. 122 Years
Gross Internal Area: 65m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- The property is located directly next to Preston Hall, a beautiful manorial home dating back to at least 1102, rebuilt in a grand Jacobean style in the 19th century.
- The development itself is also a 5-minute drive from Aylesford South retail park. You’ll also enjoy excellent links to the major Medway towns and
- to London, being only a three-minute drive from the M20.
- 15-minute walk to Barming station which offers direct services to London Victoria.
- 20-minute walk to Aylesford station which offers services to Tonbridge and Strood.