Grange Close, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 9RS
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well-presented first floor, two-bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Winchester and close to amenities.
The property comprises of a bright communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a decked balcony, fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob, master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and large storage cupboard in hallway.
The property also benefits from access to allocated off-street parking.
Length of Lease: Approx. 82 Years
Council Tax Band: Winchester Council – C
Gross Internal Area: 58m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the highly desirable area of St Cross in Winchester.
• There are excellent travel links into the town centre via riverside footpaths, the new National Cycle Route and frequent bus services.
• Winchester train station is located 1.8 miles from the apartment & offers direct services to London Waterloo, Basingstoke & Southampton.
• Close to Winchester Town Centre which offers a variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment and other amenities.
• This property is approximately one mile from Winchester city centre and is close to St Catherine’s Hill, which is a great location to enjoy stunning views of the city.
• Within proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
Property Value = £265,000
Percentage Share = 40%
Share Price = £106,000
*Monthly Rent = £387.42
*Monthly Service Charge = £100.20
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £530.00
***Annual Household Income = £36,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.