Available through our resale shared ownership scheme, a two-bedroom, mid-terrace house situated in situated in a popular and modern riverside development in Greenhithe.
The ground floor comprises a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, hallway, downstairs W/C and reception room with two storage cupboards. The first floor comprises two bedrooms and a family bathroom suite with shower over bath and toilet.
The property also benefits from access to a private front and rear garden, and driveway parking.
Length of Lease: Approx. 108 Years
Council Tax Band: Dartford Council – D
Gross Internal Area: 84m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Part of an award-winning estate and a great location next to The River Thames, close to local amenities such as grocery shops, a doctor's surgery, community centre and a selection of cafés and restaurants.
- Bluewater is one of Europe's largest shopping centres which offers a wide selection of major high street shops along with designer names and eating and leisure facilities.
- Greenhithe Station provides fast and efficient services into London Bridge, London Victoria, London Cannon Street, Waterloo East and London Charing Cross.
- Ebbsfleet International Station offers direct services to the Continent and commuters can take advantage of the new domestic service to London St Pancras in just 17 minutes.
- The M25 is your link to the motorway network, London, the airports, Dover and the Channel Tunnel or towns such as Sevenoaks, Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells and Rochester offering tempting shopping, dining and leisure.
Property Value = £365,000
Percentage Share = 25%
Share Price = £91,250
*Monthly Rent = £474.27
*Monthly Service Charge = £41.08
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £456
***Annual Household Income = £33,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give an overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.