Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented seventh floor, two-bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Bromley, Kent and close to amenities.
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, a large open plan living/dining room, an open-plan modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, a large double master bedroom and spacious second bedroom, a modern bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden and bike shed.
Length of Lease: Approx 119 Years
Council Tax Band: Bromley Council Tax Band – D
Gross Internal Area: 65 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Built in 2016 the property is moments from Bromley South station and situated in a central & convenient area of Bromley.
• The property is within close proximity to a variety of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, entertainment and other amenities.
• Within walking distance to Bromley South Train station which offer direct services to; London Victoria, London Blackfriars, Ashford International and Bedford.
• The A21 is easily accessible providing a direct route to London, and the motorway network.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
Property Value = £370,000
Percentage Share = 50%
Share Price = £185,500
Monthly Rent = £436.64 (£449.30 from 1st April 2020)
Monthly Service Charge = £148.27 from 1st April 2020
Monthly Mortgage Payment** = £925
Household Income Required = £57,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Call 0345 606 1221 or email email@example.com. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at www.hydenewhomes.co.uk/apply.