The property comprises of its own front door entrance and opens up to an open plan living/dining room and utility room. The fitted kitchen comes with an inbuilt oven and hob and fridge and freezer. There is also a ground floor bathroom. The first floor comprises of two large bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom leads onto a spacious south facing balcony and the first floor also has a large landing space at the top of the stairs. The property benefits from double glazing throughout and generous storage space including a bike shed by the front door.
Additional information: Allocated parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx: 119 Years
Gross Internal Area: 985 square feet
Local Area Information:
• Situated on the popular Bermondsey Spa development.
• A three minute walk to Bermondsey Underground Station with direct services to Canary Wharf, Stratford and West London. And a ten minute walk from London Bridge station.
• Excellent bus services too many areas of London.
• Within walking distance of the bustling Bermondsey Street, Maltby Street Market, Shad Thames, Brewery Wharf, Southwark Park.
• Easy access to a variety of shops, restaurants, bars and other amenities.
• Within the catchment area for several outstanding schools.