This modern and bright property comprises a private entrance hallway with stairs leading to top floor, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven and hub, spacious reception and dining room, downstairs W/C, upstairs is the family bathroom with shower over bath and two double bedrooms.
The property also benefits from a large private rear garden with shed and allocated off street parking
Length of Lease: Approx. 121 Years
Council Tax Band: Swale Council – C
Gross Internal Area: 69m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Sittingbourne Station is just under 2 miles away. Kings Cross St Pancras is accessible within an hour direct from the station.
• A little under two miles is Sittingbourne’s newest green space, Milton Creek Country Park. This 128-acre site features a natural play area, a community events space, as well as meadow, scrub and aquatic habitats that are home to many hundreds of animal species.
• For more sporting residents, Sittingbourne Golf Centre is again less than two miles away, with a nine-hole course and coaching available for beginners. If you prefer to exercise indoors, nearby Swallows Leisure Centre in Sittingbourne offers a pool, fitness suite, badminton courts.
• Primary/secondary schools available in the area including Lansdowne Primary School.
• Easy access by car to the A2 and M2 motorway, connecting with London to the north and the port of Dover and the Channel Tunnel at Folkestone to the south.