The property comprises of; secure entrance with phone entry system, private front door, hallway, kitchen with in built oven and hob, open plan dining and reception room, master bedroom and family bathroom with shower over bath.
- No parking available
- Underfloor heating throughout the property and remote control in each room
- Integrated kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and oven with ceramic hob
- Private balcony and access to communal roof garden
- South aspect with all day sunlight
- New build development by Barratt in 2018
Length of Lease: Approx. TBC
Gross Internal Area: 53m2
Local Area Information:
•College Road in Harrow is in the London region of England. The postcode is within the Greenhill ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Harrow West.
• The nearest railway station is Harrow-on-the-Hill, approximately 100 yards away.
• St Anselm's Catholic Primary School, approximately 650 yards away and Harrow High School, approximately 550 yards away.
• The Northwick Surgery, approximately 630 yards away. Please consult the NHS Choices website to check if the facility is currently accepting new NHS patients.
• Moorfield’s Eye Centre at Northwick Park Hospital, approximately 0.6 miles away.
Full Market Value: £310,000
25% Share: £77,500
Monthly Rent: £596.63
Monthly service Charge: £200.32
Household Income: £43,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing: Call 0345 606 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at www.hydenewhomes.co.uk/apply