Hargood House, 7 Norway Street, Greenwich, London, SE10 9FG
Available for resale shared ownership, a beautifully presented and modern, two-bedroom, fourth floor apartment in the picturesque riverside New Capital Quay development in the heart of Greenwich. This apartment is simply not one to be missed. Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
This modern and bright apartment offers two very spacious, evenly-sized double bedrooms, a family bathroom, an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area and a private river view balcony. Floor to ceiling windows make the most of the natural light and views.
The property compromises a secure communal entrance with video entry system and lift access, a private entrance hall with a large storage cupboard, and also benefits from an allocated parking space and bike storage in a secure underground car park.
The exterior of the building has recently been re-cladded.
- 24/7 onsite concierge
- Secure communal entrance with video entry system and 2 independent lifts for access to all floors
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven & hob, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Full fibre-to-the-home broadband
Length of Lease: Approx. 118 Years
Gross Internal Area: 75 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- A fantastic apartment for couples and families alike. Located just minutes from the buzzing bars and cafes of Greenwich and its stunning Royal Park, while also being a short journey to both Canary Wharf and the City of London.
- Just a 5-minute walk from Cutty Sark DLR station and 6 minutes to Greenwich station for the mainline and DLR. Also close to the Thames Clipper at Greenwich Pier.
- Bus links to North Greenwich, Lewisham, Surrey Quays, Bermondsey and Central London just steps away make this apartment even more well connected.
- A short wander to the riverfront also provides views of the legendary fireworks display from the London Eye at New Year.
- Each year you can enjoy the electric atmosphere of the London Marathon from the comfort of this apartment as runners pass by on Creek Road.
- There are many local primary and secondary schools, including St Alfege with St Peter C of E Primary School and James Wolfe Primary School just a short walk away.
- The prestigious New Capital Quay development is also home to Little Elms Nursery, a large onsite Waitrose, a gym, a dentist, and restaurants including Costa Coffee, The Sail Loft and The Oyster Catcher.
Property Value = £540,000
Percentage Share = 35%
Share Price = £189,000
Monthly Service Charge = £210.68
Monthly Rent = £494.06
Monthly Mortgage Payment = £945.00**
Household Income Required = £63,000*
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments.
Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract.
Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate.
For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor.
Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Call 0345 606 1221 or email email@example.com