A secure communal entrance, private entrance hallway, light & airy living/dining room, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven/hob, master bedroom, and family bathroom with shower over bath. The property also benefits from access to a communal garden.
- Storage cupboard and in-built shelves
- Allocated parking space with visitor bays
- Large bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Double glazed and central heating
Length of Lease: Approx. 113 Years
Gross Internal Area: 52m2
Local Area Information:
• Situated in a convenient area of Dartford.
• Within walking distance to Fleetdale Parade which offers a variety of shops and other amenities.
• The nearest railway station is Stone Crossing, approximately 1.1 miles away.
• 1-minute walk from bus stop offering fast track service, routes lead to Bluewater Shopping Centre, Darent Valley Hospital, Ebbsfleet and Dartford train station.
• 1 mile from Darent Valley Hospital.
Full Market Value: £175,000
50% Share: £87,500
Monthly Rent: £227.02
Monthly service Charge: £134.88
Household Income: £27,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing: Call 0345 606 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at www.hydenewhomes.co.uk/apply