Available for resale shared ownership, a beautifully presented and modern two-bedroom, first-floor apartment.
The property compromises a communal entry system This modern and bright apartment offers an entry hall with two well-sized storage cupboards, two spacious double bedrooms, a family bathroom with shower over bath, an open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, dining and lounge area. This apartment also benefits from an allocated off-street parking and ample storage space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 996 Years
Council Tax Band: Maidstone Council – C
Gross Internal Area: 63m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Close Maidstone Hospital and boasts several local shops and takeaways including Tesco Express and Dominos. There are also various pubs within walking distance, such as The Rockin Robin on The Green and The Redstart.
- Perfect blend of amenities and countryside, with plenty of places to go for walks and bike rides on the doorstep.
- Located in the county town of Kent, there are plenty of restaurants to choose from in town as well as bars, coffee shops and entertainment facilities such as escape rooms and children’s play centres.
- The property is located just a short walk from several primary schools including Barming Primary School, West Borough Primary School and Nursery, Jubilee Primary School and St Francis Catholic Primary School.
- There are also several secondary schools close by including Bower Grove School, St Simon Stock Catholic School, St Augustine Academy, as well as the pick of several grammar schools.
- There are excellent transport links, just a short walk from Barming station which gets into London in an hour, perfect for those who may be commuting. Trains are also on the Ashford line making several stops at large stations in Kent and towards London.
- Several bus services nearby due to proximity to Maidstone Hospital. Routes include 3 and 8 (between Maidstone Hospital and town centre), 6X (running from Maidstone, via Maidstone Hospital to Tunbridge Wells), 6/6A and 7 (between Maidstone via Tonbridge to Tunbridge Wells).
Property Value = £215,000
Percentage Share = 25%
Share Price = £53,750
Monthly Ground Rent = £16.67
*Monthly Rent = £392.91
*Monthly Service Charge = £37.77
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £269
***Annual Household Income = £23,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.