Available through our resale shared ownership scheme, a first floor, one-bedroom apartment situated in Sidcup.
The property comprises a communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan dining and reception, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space.
The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden and a off-street permit parking.
Length of Lease: Approx. 994 Years
Council Tax Band: Bexley Council – band B
Gross Internal Area: 45m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Sidcup offers the best of two lifestyles: a peaceful village-like setting with the beautiful Kent countryside on your doorstep but with London’s thriving city life close at hand with only a 30 minute journey time between Sidcup Station and London’s Charing Cross.
- Sidcup’s busy high street is an intriguing mix of independent cafes including La Cucina, Limencello Restaurant and El Iberico. As well as traditional, family pubs including The Seven Stars along Footscray High Street.
- There are boutiques, leading high street restaurants and shops including both a Morrisons and Little Waitrose; perfect for all your day-to-day needs.
- Sidcup High Street, train station and other key amenities are all within easy walking distance of the development. There are also some great walks to help you explore the local area with recreation parks close by.
- The property is within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
Property Value = £295,000
Percentage Share = 40%
Share Price = £118,000
Monthly Ground Rent = £12.50
*Monthly Rent = £352.74
*Monthly Service Charge = £184.90
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £590
***Annual Household Income = £39,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give an overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.