Available through our resale shared ownership scheme, a seventh floor, one-bedroom apartment situated in Harrow, Middlesex.
The property comprises a communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan kitchen and reception, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and storage space.
The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden and underfloor heating.
Length of Lease: Approx. 993 Years
Council Tax Band: Harrow Council – C
Gross Internal Area: 56m2
Local Area Information:
- College Road in Harrow is in the London region of England. The postcode is within the Greenhill ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Harrow West.
- The nearest railway station is Harrow-on-the-Hill, approximately 100 yards away.
- St Anselm's Catholic Primary School, approximately 650 yards away and Harrow High School, approximately 550 yards away.
- The Northwick Surgery, approximately 630 yards away. Please consult the NHS Choices website to check if the facility is currently accepting new NHS patients.
- Moorfield’s Eye Centre at Northwick Park Hospital, approximately 0.6 miles away.
Property Value = £335,000
Percentage Share = 50%
Share Price = £167,500
*Monthly Rent = £422.66
*Monthly Service Charge = £199.42
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £838
***Annual Household Income = £53,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give an overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.