A secure communal entrance with phone entry system, private entrance hallway with storage cupboard and in-built shelves, light and airy living/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven/hob, spacious Juliette balcony, master bedroom with ensuite, second bedroom and family bathroom with showerhead over bath. The property also benefits from access to a communal garden and allocated parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 113 Years
Gross Internal Area: 69m2
Local Area Information:
• Situated in a convenient area of Dartford.
• Within walking distance to Dartford Town Centre which offers a variety of shops, restaurants and other amenities
• Dartford Train Station is located 0.7 miles from the property and offers services to; London Victoria, Charing Cross, Cannon Street and Gillingham.
• 5 miles from the popular Bluewater Shopping Centre.
• A2 is easily accessible providing a direct route to central London & the motorway network.
Full Market Value: £240,000
40% Share: £96,000
Monthly Rent: £327.08
Monthly service Charge: £177.16
Household Income: £35,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing: Call 0345 606 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at www.hydenewhomes.co.uk/apply