Situated in a riverside development above Waitrose supermarket, the two-bedroom fifth-floor apartment is a stone throw away from vibrant Greenwich Town Centre, DLR and railway station. This corner apartment benefits from windows on two adjacent walls – natural light floods the living space with warmth and brightness.
Immaculately presented, the property offers ample living space over a generously sized lounge with partial river view from the sitting area, two spacious double bedrooms, a separate kitchen, a modern bathroom with shower over bath. This property also benefits from an allocated parking space directly below the building, in a secured, gated car park.
To maximise benefit on stamp duty holiday, seek advice from conveyancer to elect to pay SDLT for the full value of the property, which can save having to pay extra when staircasing in the future.
Location and Transport
- 3 mins walk to DLR station which takes you to Canary Wharf in 10 minutes. (to Bank in <20mins)
- National rail station is about 5 minutes’ walk away, with trains that takes you to London Bridge (9 mins), Cannon Street (15 mins), Blackfriars (16 mins), City Thameslink (19 mins), Farringdon (21 mins), St. Pancras Int'l (25mins).
- The River Boat is 10 mins walk away. An enjoyable way to admire the city, yet slowly take you to Central London along the River Thames.
Lounge: A generously sized lounge with partial river view from sitting area. With floor to ceiling windows facing north (river side) and another window facing east, the lounge benefits from ample natural light.
Large bedroom: 4.04m x 3.21m, east facing double bedroom with two windows, with generous space for furniture and storage.
Second bedroom: 3.77m x 2.99m, east facing windows with large windowsill (window seating potential). Designed to comfortably fit a double bed with power sockets and bedside tables on both sides.
Hallway: Spacious L-shaped hallway with large, shelved storage cupboard near the front entrance. Exceptionally bright when bedroom doors are opened.
Kitchen: Fully-fitted modern U-shaped kitchen with large work surfaces on both sides of the cooker.
Bathroom: Modern family bathroom with shower over bath.
Length of Lease: Approx. 117 Years
Council tax Band: Greenwich Council – Band D
Gross Internal Area: 68.9m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Buzzing bars and cafes of Greenwich and its stunning Royal Park, while also being a short journey to both Canary Wharf and the City of London.
- Just a 3-minute walk from Cutty Sark DLR station and 5 minutes to Greenwich station for the mainline and DLR. Also close to the Thames Clipper at Greenwich Pier.
- Bus links to North Greenwich, Lewisham, Surrey Quays, Bermondsey and Central London just steps away make this apartment even more well connected.
- A short wander to the riverfront also provides views of the legendary fireworks display from the London Eye at New Year.
- There are many local primary and secondary schools, including St Alfege with St Peter C of E Primary School and James Wolfe Primary School just a short walk away.
- The prestigious New Capital Quay development is also home to Little Elms Nursery, a large onsite Waitrose (open till 10pm), a gym, a dentist, and restaurants including Costa Coffee, The Sail Loft and The Oyster Catcher.