The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access to the third floor, dual aspect windows in an open plan living/dining room area leading out to a private balcony. A modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven and hob. Two large storage cupboards in hallway. A double bedroom and a master bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath. The property also benefits from underfloor heating and bike storage.
Length of Lease: Approx. 119 Years
Gross Internal Area: 86 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the heart of Brighton as part of the Open Market regeneration.
• Within proximity to the popular & famous Brighton Lanes & Brighton Seafront and Preston Park is close by.
• Brighton City Centre offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment and other amenities.
• Close to Bus links across Brighton City, Brighton Train Station is located 0.4 miles from the property and offers direct services to; London Victoria & London Cannon Street via Gatwick Airport, Ashford International, Southampton Central, Seaford & Hove.
• Within proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
Property Value = £320,000
Percentage Share = 45%
Share Price = £144,000
Monthly Rent = £361.08
Monthly Service Charge = £67.06
Monthly Mortgage Payment** = £720.00*
Household Income Required = £41,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Call 0345 606 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at so.hydeform.co.uk/index.