The property comprises of a bright communal entrance, open plan living/dining room area, integrated kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, a private balcony perfect for alfresco dining, two large double bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath.
The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden and one allocated parking bay within a private car park and a secure bike shed.
Length of Lease: Approx. 112 Years
Council Tax Band: Croydon Council – D
Gross Internal Area: 60m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Croydon Town Centre is close to the property & offers a variety of shopping facilities, restaurants, cinemas, bars and nightlife
• Within walking distance of local shops, parks and public green spaces
• 0.7 miles from South Croydon Train Station which offers quick and direct routes to London Bridge, London Victoria and Gatwick Airport
• The property is within proximity of local primary/secondary schools including St Peters Primary, Ridgeway Primary and newly opened Coombe Wood School.
• Tramlink & Bus services available local to the property.
Property Value = £310,000
Percentage Share = 40%
Share Price = £124,000
Monthly Rent = £426.21
Monthly Service Charge = £149.57
Annual Ground Rent = £250
Monthly Mortgage Payment = £620 **
Annual Household Income = £43,000 *
*Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).