Available through our resale shared ownership scheme, a second floor, one-bedroom apartment in a beautiful rural setting of Westerham.
This spacious one-bedroom, top floor apartment comprises a communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan kitchen and reception, fitted kitchen with contemporary grey gloss cupboards, tiled splashback, Zanussi fan oven with induction hob and extractor hood, space for a single upright fridge-freezer and freestanding washing machine, a recently serviced Potterton combi boiler, quality white bathroom suite with shower over bath, glass shower screen, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, linen cupboard and large storage cupboard in hallway.
The property also benefits from views of the Kent countryside, access to communal gardens and allocated parking.
Length of Lease: Approx. 995 Years
Council Tax Band: Sevenoaks Council – B
Gross Internal Area: 52m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- The attractive town of Westerham is known for the cafe culture, shops, restaurants and pubs on the green in and is within minutes of access to the wonderful Kent countryside.
- Set on the A25 in the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, adjacent to the Kent border with both Greater London and Surrey.
- Westerham lies a short drive from Sevenoaks and Oxted town centres both offering more comprehensive shopping facilities
- Direct train services to London: Oxted into London Victoria & London Bridge. Sevenoaks into Charing Cross/Cannon Street.
- Westerham bus routes include 246, 595 and 401 giving connections to Hayes, Bromley, Oxted and Sevenoaks.
- The M25 is easily accessed nearby at junction 6 approximately 5 miles distant and junction 5 approximately 4 miles distant. Gatwick Airport can be reached in 30 minutes from the property.
Property Value = £270,000
Percentage Share = 30%
Share Price = £81,000
Monthly Ground Rent = £12.50
*Monthly Rent = £477.07
*Monthly Service Charge = £131.30
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £405
***Annual Household Income = £35,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give an overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.