The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with lift access, open plan living/dining room area, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, two double bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath and double glazing throughout. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden, also access to an allocated parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 110 Years
Council Tax Band: Maidstone Council Tax Band – C
Gross Internal Area: 60m2
Local area information
• Situated in the outskirts of Maidstone with easy access to the town centre and many attractions.
• Within walking distances of local shops, restaurants and other amenities.
• Close to local schools and colleages, and in walking distance of Maidstone Hospital.
• Local roads link to both M20 and M2.
Property Value = £180,000
Percentage Share = 35%
Share Price = £63,000
Monthly Rent = £380.40
Monthly Service Charge = £135.18
Mortgage Payment = £315*
Household Income = £27,000
* Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. These particulars are believed to be correct and are intended to give a fair overall description of the property but are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of exact property details please refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. All photographs and details excluding financial information are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.