Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well-presented first floor, two-bedroom apartment situated close to New Cross, London and amenities.
The property comprises a bright secure communal entrance, two storage cupboards, open plan living/kitchen/dining room with stand-alone appliances, two spacious bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath.
The property also benefits from access to an allocated parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 109 Years
Council Tax Band: Greenwich Council – C
Gross Internal Area: 54m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Located within approximately ten to fifteen-minute walk are many bus and train services.
- Woolwich Arsenal DLR provides connections in to the City and Stratford via London City airport, and Plumstead and Woolwich Arsenal National Rail stations provide access to Thameslink services and an alternative route in to the city.
- Thames Clipper boat services can be accessed from the nearby Woolwich Arsenal pier.
- The nearby Thames Path provides walking, running and cycling routes in to Greenwich, Erith and beyond, and local green spaces such as Plumstead Common, Lessness Abbey, Danson Park, Greenwich Park and Blackheath are all accessible.
- The Royal Arsenal development already provides a small selection of local pubs, shops and a café, with the Woolwich Works project hoping to expand what is on offer locally, creating theatres, dance studios and places to eat.
- Local services on, or in close proximity to, the development include nurseries, a pharmacy, GP surgery and also OFSTED rated good and outstanding schools.
Property Value = £315,000
Percentage Share = 50%
Share Price = £157,500
*Monthly Rent = £322.44
*Monthly Service Charge = £160.13
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £788
***Annual Household Income = £45,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.