The property comprises a secure communal entrance with video entry system, lift access, spacious hallway with storage cupboard, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, dual aspect bright open plan living/dining room area with floor to ceiling windows, large balcony with a view of the Thames, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom, and family bathroom with shower over bath. The building has recently been re-cladded and there is fast broadband available.
This property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden and allocated parking.
Length of Lease: Approx. 118 Years
Council Tax Band: Greenwich Council – Band D
Gross Internal Area: 70m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Within walking distance of shops, restaurants, entertainment & other amenities situated in the convenient & historical Greenwich Town Centre.
• Direct connections into the City and Canary Wharf via Cutty Sark DLR.
• Greenwich Train Station is located 0.6 miles away, offering direct services to Bank, Lewisham, London Bridge, Waterloo (East) & Cannon Street.
• Excellent bus links from Greenwich Centre.
• A short walk from the popular Greenwich Park.