Hargood House, 7 Norway Street, Greenwich, London, SE10 9FG
A beautifully presented and modern, one-bedroom, sixth floor apartment on a picturesque development in the heart of Greenwich.
This modern and bright apartment offers a phone entry system, lift access, a bright and spacious open plan kitchen/reception, a very large master bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath and a large storage cupboard in hallway
The property also benefits from bike storage and allocated parking in a secure underground car park.
Length of Lease: Approx. 115 Years
Council Tax Band: Greenwich Council – band B
Gross Internal Area: 47m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- A fantastic apartment located just minutes from the buzzing bars and cafes of Greenwich and its stunning Royal Park, while also being a short journey to both Canary Wharf and the City of London.
- Just a 5-minute walk from Cutty Sark DLR station and 6 minutes to Greenwich station for the mainline and DLR. Also close to the Thames Clipper at Greenwich Pier.
- Bus links to North Greenwich, Lewisham, Surrey Quays, Bermondsey and Central London just steps away make this apartment even more well connected.
- A short wander to the riverfront also provides views of the legendary fireworks display from the London Eye at New Year.
- There are many local primary and secondary schools, including St Alfege with St Peter C of E Primary School and James Wolfe Primary School just a short walk away.
- The prestigious New Capital Quay development is also home to Little Elms Nursery, a large onsite Waitrose, a gym, a dentist, and restaurants including Costa Coffee, The Sail Loft and The Oyster Catcher.
Property Value = £410,000
Percentage Share = 50%
Share Price = £205,000
*Monthly Rent = £232.46
*Monthly Service Charge = £214.52
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £1,026
***Annual Household Income = £55,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.