This modern and bright apartment offers a phone entry system, lift access, a bright and spacious open plan kitchen/reception, a very large master bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath and a large storage cupboard in hallway
The property also benefits from bike storage and allocated parking in a secure underground car park.
Length of Lease: Approx. 116 Years
Council Tax Band: Greenwich Council – band B
Gross Internal Area: 47m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- A fantastic apartment located just minutes from the buzzing bars and cafes of Greenwich and its stunning Royal Park, while also being a short journey to both Canary Wharf and the City of London.
- Just a 5-minute walk from Cutty Sark DLR station and 6 minutes to Greenwich station for the mainline and DLR. Also close to the Thames Clipper at Greenwich Pier.
- Bus links to North Greenwich, Lewisham, Surrey Quays, Bermondsey and Central London just steps away make this apartment even more well connected.
- A short wander to the riverfront also provides views of the legendary fireworks display from the London Eye at New Year.
- There are many local primary and secondary schools, including St Alfege with St Peter C of E Primary School and James Wolfe Primary School just a short walk away.
- The prestigious New Capital Quay development is also home to Little Elms Nursery, a large onsite Waitrose, a gym, a dentist, and restaurants including Costa Coffee, The Sail Loft and The Oyster Catcher.