Hargood House, 7 Norway Street, Greenwich, London, SE10 9FG
Available for resale shared ownership, a beautifully presented one-bedroom, sixth (top) floor apartment on a picturesque development in the heart of Greenwich. This apartment is simply not one to be missed. Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
This modern and bright apartment offers one generous sized bedroom, a bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. The property compromises a communal entry system with lift access and a private entrance hall with large storage cupboard. The apartment is light and airy, with spectacular views over Greenwich. The exterior of the building has recently been re-cladded. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space in a secure underground car park.
Length of Lease: Approx. 120 Years
Gross Internal Area: 50 square meters
Local Area Information:
- A fantastic apartment for first time buyers. Located just minutes from the buzzing bars and cafes of Greenwich and its stunning Royal Park, while also being a short journey to the financial centres of both Canary Wharf and the City of London.
- Just a 5-minute walk from Cutty Sark DLR station and 6 minutes to Greenwich station for the mainline and DLR.
- Bus links to North Greenwich, Lewisham, Surrey Quays, Bermondsey and Central London just steps away make this apartment even more well connected.
- A short wander to the riverfront also provides views of the legendary fireworks display from the London Eye at New Year.
- There are many local primary and secondary schools, including St Alfege with St Peter C of E Primary School and James Wolfe Primary School just a short walk away.
Full Market Value: £430,000
25% Share: £107,500
Monthly Rent: £465.30
Monthly service Charge: £210.68
Household Income: £43,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Call 0345 606 1221 or email email@example.com. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at www.hydenewhomes.co.uk/apply.