Available through our resale shared ownership scheme, a three-bedroom, semi-detached house in a tranquil countryside setting in Teynham.
The property comprises a private entrance, open plan kitchen and reception, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom with en-suite, second and third bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space.
The property also benefits from access to a private rear garden with garden shed and off-street parking.
Eligibility: Applicants with children/dependants will be given priority
Length of Lease: Approx. 998 Years
Council Tax Band: Swale Council – D
Gross Internal Area: 88m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Teynham combines the best of both worlds, the slow-pace and tranquillity of village life but close to the many delights that Kent has to offer.
- The modern market town of Sittingbourne is just over ten minutes’ away by car, with direct rail connections to St. Pancras International in less than an hour.
- Enjoy scenic views and local wildlife along the magnificent Kent coastline and walks in the Kent Downs, both are close by.
- In nearby Seasalter there is The Sportsman, which has held a Michelin star since 2008 and Whitstable has endless seafood eateries including The Lobster Shack and The Whitstable Oyster Company.
- Nearby Faversham is home to The Faversham Brewery and Britain’s oldest brewer, Shepherd Neame. There is also Faversham’s Charter Market, the oldest market in Kent, plus two other monthly markets selling food and Art & Crafts.
- Just east along the A2 sits Canterbury with its stunning cathedral and its pretty cobblestone streets and countless attractions catering for all tastes.
Property Value = £335,000
Percentage Share = 40%
Share Price = £134,000
Monthly Ground Rent = £29.17
*Monthly Rent = £478.25
*Monthly Service Charge = £20.99
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £670
***Annual Household Income = £41,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give an overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.