The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, CCTV and lift, open plan living/dining room area leading out to the Juliette balcony, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven and hob, master bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet, second bedroom, family bathroom and central heating throughout. This property also benefits from large, walk-in storage cupboard.
Based in the vibrant area of New Cross/Peckham with bars, restaurants and Goldsmiths university close by, the property is within easy walking distance of Queens Road, New Cross Gate and Nunhead Stations and is within Zone 2 and good schools and amenities.
Additional information: First come first serve parking available
Length of Lease: 125 years from 29th September 2016
Gross Internal Area: 65m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• The Queens Road Partnership GP is approximately 310 yards away. Please consult the NHS Choices website to check if the facility is currently accepting new NHS patients.
• The nearest stations are:
- Queens Road (Peckham), approximately 450 yards away
- New Cross Gate, approximately 880 yards away
- Nunhead Station, approximately 1058 yards away
The closest secondary schools to Kender Street:
- St Thomas the Apostle College, approximately 580 yards away
- Haberdashers’ Aske’s Hatcham College, 880 yards away
Closest primary schools:
- Kender Primary School, approximately 100 yards away
- Edmund Waller, approximately 530 yards away
Property Value = £420,000
Percentage Share = 25%
Share Price = £105,000
Monthly Rent = £757.04
Monthly Service Charge = £132.52
Monthly Mortgage Payment = £525.00*
Household Income Required = £53,000