Available through our resale shared ownership scheme, a second floor, two-bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Welling, Kent.
Enjoy a stunning view from this top floor apartment which comprises of a communal entrance with phone entry system, lift access, spacious open plan kitchen and reception, fitted kitchen with integrated and standalone appliances, two bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath and storage cupboard in hallway.
The property also benefits from access to a communal garden, outdoor play area and allocated off-street parking.
EWS1 available for lending
Length of Lease: Approx. 117 Years
Council Tax Band: Bexley Council – C
Gross Internal Area: 65m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- With so many amenities right outside your front door, Embassy Court gives you an exciting opportunity to live in a popular location with impeccable style. Local shopping and leisure facilities are just a few steps away, and if you decide to eat in or entertain in your apartment, a Tesco supermarket is available on the site.
- Welling offers plenty of shops to cater for your everyday consumer needs and Bexleyheath is only a short distance away providing a range of well-known High Street names, fashionable stores and a monthly farmers’ market.
- The discerning retail therapist need look no further than Bluewater, the largest shopping centre in the south of England, which is 10 miles away by road via the A2.
- Nearby Blackheath and Greenwich are both bustling vibrant localities, giving you interesting independent boutiques and a thriving café society to enjoy at your leisure. Here you will find so many restaurants, delis and cafés that you really will be spoilt for choice. Or you can soak up the atmosphere at their famous markets boasting a selection of delicious fresh Kent produce and quirky arts and antiques.
- If you’re in the mood for the great outdoors, the beautiful Danson Park is only a short walk or bus ride from your apartment. This stunning landscape includes a lake for boating and water sports or, if you’d rather keep dry, you can enjoy an extensive range of activities including tennis and football, cycling and a trim trail. Home to many festivals, events and concerts, Danson Park is a gem waiting to be discovered.
- Fitness fans will find Crook Log Leisure Centre is less than a mile away with its light and modern 25m swimming pool, fitness studio, sports hall and therapy zone.
Property Value = £285,000
Percentage Share = 40%
Share Price = £114,000
*Monthly Rent = £356.59
*Monthly Service Charge = £216.04
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £570
***Annual Household Income = £40,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give an overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, please visit our website to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.