Available through our resale shared ownership scheme, a two-bedroom, second floor apartment situated in Gravesend, Kent
The property comprises a communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan kitchen and reception, fitted kitchen with a mix of integrated and stand-alone appliances, master double bedroom, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space.
The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden.
Eligibility: Only applicants that live or work or have a close family connection to Gravesham District will be considered.
Length of Lease: Approx. 110 Years
Council Tax Band: Gravesham Council – C
Gross Internal Area: 70m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Situated in a convenient area of Gravesend
- Within close proximity to Gravesend Town Centre which offers a variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment and other amenities
- Gym is a five-minute walk or one-minute drive, Local GP is a two-minute drive
- Many local stores such as Harvester, Chinese take-away, Corner shop, Pizza place etc – two-minute drive and KFC, Tesco Express, Post Office, ATM – 5-minute drive
- Gravesend Station six-minute drive or one bus away
- Kwik Fit, Other Garages and Shell Petrol station is a one-minute drive
- 1.6 miles from Gravesend Train Station which offers services to; London Charing Cross, Faversham and high-speed rail services to London St Pancras
- Close to the popular Bluewater Shopping Centre
- Easy access to the A2 providing a direct route to the motorway network
Property Value = £220,000
Percentage Share = 50%
Share Price = £110,000
*Monthly Rent = £241.51
*Monthly Service Charge = £128.54
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £550
***Annual Household Income = £31,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give an overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.