Available for resale shared ownership, a beautifully presented, first-floor, two-bedroom apartment situated in Rochester.
The property comprises a bright secure communal entrance, open plan living/dining room leading to a spacious balcony, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, a second bedroom and family bathroom with shower over bath.
The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal courtyard and an allocated parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 998 Years
Council Tax Band: Medway Council – C
Gross Internal Area: 63m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- A close by central plaza with facilities like shops and a new school, Rochester Riverside offers a refreshing take on modern living.
- Stroll into Rochester and sit out at pavement cafés or visit the Farmers’ Market with its stalls of freshly baked bread, artisan cheeses, award-winning chilli-infused oils and cherries, pears and apples from Kent orchards.
- Just down the road Strood has a superb choice of supermarkets, as well as the Strood Sports Centre – a hub for swimming, a workout or fitness class.
- Rochester’s Leisure Park is home to Cineworld, Hollywood Bowl and a choice of diners, or catch the latest production at the Little Theatre.
- Rochester loves its festivals and events which run throughout the year, from the traditional Sweeps and Dickensian Festivals to the Medway Arts Festival. The magnificent castle and gardens host the July Medway Mile event and in wintertime they become a fairy-tale backdrop for the Christmas Market with its hot chocolate stalls and Bavarian food village.
- Walk or run along Rochester Riverside’s new walkway, or visit Riverside Country Park where the reed-beds, mudflats and salt marshes are a special haven for wildlife. Explore on a bike – naturally there is a Cycling Festival each year – and take the time to discover each Medway town, from Chatham’s iconic Historic Dockyard to Planet Ice at Gillingham, all in easy reach and all creating the unique Medway town lifestyle.
Property Value = £270,000
Percentage Share = 40%
Share Price = £108,000
Monthly Ground Rent = £20.83
*Monthly Rent = £363.22
*Monthly Service Charge = £83.90
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £540
***Annual Household Income = £34,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.