Brenchley House, 1 Edward Betts Close, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7FQ
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well-presented, first floor, two-bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Aylesford.
The property comprises a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob including a large integrated fridge freezer and washing machine, family bathroom with shower over bath and two large storage cupboards in hallway.
The property also benefits from amazing views of Preston Hall and the North Downs, access to a well-maintained communal courtyard and allocated parking.
Length of Lease: Approx. 121 Years
Council Tax Band: Tonbridge & Malling Council – C
Gross Internal Area: 67m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Situated next to the historic manor of Preston Hall in the village of Aylesford, Kent. At the heart of a charming and close-knit community, you will enjoy the best of village living within easy reach of London.
- Close to excellent road links with Kent and the capital, you’ll also enjoy excellent links to the major Medway towns and to London, being only a three-minute drive from the M20.
- Aylesford also has its own railway station where trains can take you to London St. Pancras in under an hour. Barming Sation is approx. 0.4 miles away with direct links to London Victoria.
- Next to the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, some of the most remarkable countryside in England.
- Aylesford itself is a picturesque village on the River Medway, with many fine old buildings and excellent facilities, including supermarkets, a farm shop and a monthly farmers’ market. The Lawns is also a 5-minute drive from Aylesford South retail park.
- Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
Property Value = £245,000
Percentage Share = 70%
Share Price = £171,500
*Monthly Rent = £167.34
*Monthly Service Charge = £127.32
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £858
***Annual Household Income = £41,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.