The property comprises a secure communal entrance with 24 hour concierge and audio/video entry system, lift access to seventh floor, private front door through to hallway with storage cupboard, kitchen with in-built oven and hob, open-plan lounge and dining area with floor to ceiling windows, large main bedroom with ensuite W/C, second double bedroom, underfloor heating and family bathroom with shower over bath.
This apartment also benefits from use of a cinema room, gym, sauna and a community garden.
Length of Lease: Approx. 997 Years
Council Tax Band: Southwark Council – E
Gross Internal Area: 70m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- The flat is conveniently located within walking distance from Central London i.e. a 30-minute walk to Covent Garden, Charing Cross.
- Located in Zone 1 with exceptional transport links. Transportation links include a two-minute walk to the Elephant & Castle Underground station (Northern Line and Bakerloo line), Elephant & Castle train station and a high number of bus stops. London Bridge train station is 15 minutes away by foot.
- Other Underground stations within 15-20 minutes’ walk and include Waterloo, Lambeth North, Borough and Kennington.
- The London Cycle Superhighway 7 goes straight to the door and there are two Santander Cycle docking stations around the corner.
- The popular nearby food market Mercato Metropolitano is 2 minutes’ walk away and Borough Market is another 10 minutes further North with good grocery shopping options.
- Other spots within 15-minutes walking distance include Elephant Park, Southwark Playhouse, Newington Gardens, Tate Modern, Imperial War Museum and Geraldine Mary Harmsworth park and sports facilities.