Available through shared ownership resale, a spacious and well-presented second floor, two-bedroom apartment situated in a modern new development in Stockwell, South West London.
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, spacious open plan kitchen/reception area, large double glazed windows filling the room with natural light overlooking a very quiet and tree lined pedestrianised part of the estate, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, two large double bedrooms, master bedroom with built in wardrobe, family bathroom with shower over bath, extra storage with hallway cupboard. Off street permit parking is also available.
Length of Lease: Approx. 116 Years
Council Tax Band: Lambeth Council – D
Gross Internal Area: 70m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Popular & Convenient area of Stockwell in South West London.
- Offers exceptional value in a zone 2 location with fast connections to City and the West End. The Victoria line, Northern line, Overground and National Rail are within a five-minute walk and less than one minute from Stockwell underground station. 10 minutes from Oxford Circus, 20 minutes to Bank, 7 minutes to Waterloo.
- The building is also situated on the CS7 cycle superhighway, the 50, 88, 155 bus routes and benefits from two Santander cycle stands just metres away.
- Within walking distance of local shops & amenities. Just a few minutes’ walk away, Clapham North offers a buzzing array of independent cafés, bars and restaurants, as well as boutique shops and gyms.
- Continue a little further on to Clapham Common for even more choice or hop one stop on the tube from Stockwell to Brixton and explore the culinary delights and nightlife at renowned Brixton Market.
- With a choice of enticing eateries on the doorstep, you’ll be glad to know there are also plenty of leisure amenities in the area. Along with multiple gyms and fitness studios within a 5-minute walk as well as the expansive greenery of Clapham Common.
- Nearby parks include Kennington, Larkhall, Myatts Field and Slade Gardens.
Property Value = £500,000
Percentage Share = 40%
Share Price = £200,000
Monthly Rent = £404.65
Monthly Service Charge = £103.27
Monthly Mortgage Payment = £1,000 **
Annual Household Income = £56,000 *
*Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Call 0345 606 1221 or email email@example.com. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at so.hydeform.co.uk/index.