Gladstone House, 31 Dowells Street, Greenwich, London, SE10 9FD
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented seventh floor, two-bedroom apartment situated in a popular vibrant area of Greenwich.
Boasting bright, open plan living space, this stylish two-bedroom apartment is on the seventh floor of the trendy New Capital Quay development. Immaculately presented, the property benefits from a modern bathroom and kitchen, engineered wooden flooring throughout, two spacious bedrooms one with an attached en-suite and ample storage space. The flat is sold with allocated parking space in secure gated garage. The property consists of a spacious open plan reception room and fully fitted kitchen including washer/dryer, two good size bedrooms and modern bathrooms, one large bathroom with a shower over the bath and one en-suite with a double size shower. The property also benefits from a large balcony area with stunning views of the local area.
Should your lender require and EWS1 form this is available on request.
Length of Lease: Approx. 116 Years
Gross Internal Area: 58m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- A fantastic apartment for couples and families alike. Located just minutes from the buzzing bars and cafes of Greenwich and its stunning Royal Park, while also being a short journey to the financial centres of both Canary Wharf and the City of London.
- Just a 5-minute walk from Cutty Sark DLR station and 6 minutes to Greenwich station for the mainline and DLR.
- Bus links to North Greenwich, Lewisham, Surrey Quays, Bermondsey and Central London just steps away make this apartment even more well connected.
- A short wander to the riverfront also provides views of the legendary fireworks display from the London Eye at New Year.
- Each year you can enjoy the electric atmosphere of the London Marathon from the comfort of this apartment’s balcony as runners pass by on Creek Road.
- There are many local primary and secondary schools, including St Alfege with St Peter C of E Primary School and James Wolfe Primary School just a short walk away.
- The prestigious New Capital Quay Development on which this apartment is located is also home to Little Elms Nursery, a large Waitrose, a gym, a dentist, and restaurants including Costa Coffee, The Sail Loft and The Oyster Catcher.
Property Value = £500,000
Percentage Share = 25%
Share Price = £125,000
Monthly Rent = £547.89 from 1st April 2021 *
Monthly Service Charge = £210.71 from 1st April 2021 *
Monthly Mortgage Payment = £625.00**
Annual Household Income = £51,000 ***
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually on the 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed. If you have a Help to Buy reference number, we will accept this as well.