Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented and spacious two-bedroom, ground floor flat located in Woolwich, London.
The property comprises of a secure entrance, bright and airy lounge-diner with uPVC door, adjacent to kitchen with built-in oven and hob, plenty of cupboard storage, space for fridge and washing machine, and facilities for a dishwasher, two double bedrooms with aerial sockets, the master bedroom has built-in wardrobe and door to back patio and a large family bathroom with 3-piece suite.
- High ceilings throughout and tall double-glazed windows
- Front and rear private patio. The back patio has gate to access communal area
- Air circulation supported by Airflow Duplex vent Heat Recovery Unit
- Off road parking
- Communal bike store
Length of Lease: Approx. 120 Years
Gross Internal Area: 72 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Plenty of nurseries and schools and colleges in the local area and University of Greenwich. A vast array of shops, supermarkets and leisure activities a short walk into town. Situated near Woolwich Common and Army Barracks.
- London Marathon runs right outside. Conveniently nearby transport links into London: bus, train, DLR, ferry and future Crossrail. London City Airport is 2 stops away on the DLR. Take the bus to North Greenwich station for the 02 Arena, IKEA Greenwich and Bluewater shopping centre.
- The Blackwall tunnel is a short drive away.
Property Value = £390,000
Percentage Share = 45%
Share Price = £175,500
Monthly Rent = £384.52
Monthly Service Charge = £67.15
Monthly Mortgage Payment** = £878.00*
Household Income Required = £49,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Call 0345 606 1221 or email email@example.com. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at so.hydeform.co.uk/index.