Available for resale shared ownership, an extremely new and spacious, two-bedroom, ninth floor apartment in the vibrant and convenient area of Elephant and Castle, South London.
The property comprises; a secure communal entrance with 24 hour concierge and audio and video entry system, lift access to ninth floor, private front door through to hallway with storage cupboard, kitchen with in-built oven and hob, open-plan lounge/dining area with floor to ceiling windows, a winter garden balcony with stunning views over the city, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom and stylish bathroom with wet room shower design. The development also benefits from use of cinema room, gym and cafe.
Length of Lease: Approx. 997 Years
Council Tax Band: Southwark Council – E
Gross Internal Area: 71.8 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the vibrant and cultural area of Elephant and Castle, South London.
• Elephant & Castle is served by outstanding transport links e.g. Northern Line, Bakerloo Line as well as Overground trains and a multitude of buses to take you in every direction across London.
• A cycling superhighway starting right in front of the house, connecting Elephant & Castle with King’s Cross, City of London and other areas.
• London Bridge and Borough Market are a 10-minute walk away
• Imperial War Museum park, which is a great and peaceful picnic spot, is a 3-minute walk away
• Bermondsey Street is the destination real foodies will enjoy. An eclectic mix of restaurants, bars and cafés make choosing your morning coffee-spot.
Property Value = £750,000
Percentage Share = 25%
Share Price = £185,750
Monthly Ground Rent = £20.83
*Monthly Rent = £723.44
*Monthly Service Charge = £380.33
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £925
***Annual Household Income = £81,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.