251 Southwark Bridge Road, Elephant & Castle, London, SE1 6FJ
Available for resale shared ownership, an extremely new and spacious, one-bedroom, ninth floor apartment in the vibrant and convenient area of Elephant and Castle, South London.
The property comprises a secure communal entrance with 24 hour concierge and audio/video entry system, lift access, modern fitted kitchen with in-built oven and hob, spacious open-plan lounge and dining area with built in storage and floor to ceiling windows flooding the apartment with light, large master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, underfloor heating and bathroom with shower over bath.
This apartment also benefits from use of a cinema room, gym, sauna and a community garden.
Length of Lease: Approx. 996 Years
Council Tax Band: Southwark Council – D
Gross Internal Area: 48m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- The flat is conveniently located within walking distance from Central London i.e. a 30-minute walk to Covent Garden, Charing Cross.
- Located in Zone 1 with exceptional transport links. Transportation links include a two-minute walk to the Elephant & Castle Underground station (Northern Line and Bakerloo line), Elephant & Castle train station and a high number of bus stops. London Bridge train station is 15 minutes away by foot.
- Other Underground stations within 15-20 minutes’ walk and include Waterloo, Lambeth North, Borough and Kennington.
- The London Cycle Superhighway 7 goes straight to the door and there are two Santander Cycle docking stations around the corner.
- The popular nearby food market Mercato Metropolitano is 2 minutes’ walk away and Borough Market is another 10 minutes further North with good grocery shopping options.
- Other spots within 15-minutes walking distance include Elephant Park, Southwark Playhouse, Newington Gardens, Tate Modern, Imperial War Museum and Geraldine Mary Harmsworth park and sports facilities.
Property Value = £550,000
Percentage Share = 50%
Share Price = £275,000
Monthly Rent = £496.17 *
Monthly Service Charge = £231.95 *
Monthly Mortgage Payment = £1,376 **
Annual Household Income = £84,000 ***
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually on the 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed. If you have a Help to Buy reference number, we will accept this as well.