Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented one-bedroom, second floor apartment situated in Three Bridges, Crawley.
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance, with an entry-phone system which rings through to the apartment. The front entrance door opens into a large hallway that features a built-in storage cupboard. Accessed from the hallway is a spacious living / dining area which features a large floor to ceiling bay lounge window, with fitted blinds.
The fitted kitchen features a range of integrated appliances including an electric oven, ceramic hob and extractor fan. Further space is also provided for a fridge/freezer and washing machine. Located off the hallway is the spacious bedroom with large window plus ample space is provided for a double bed and bedroom furniture. The bathroom features a panelled bath with independent shower over the bath and newly fitted glass shower screen. The apartment has gas central heating, with recently serviced boiler and double glazing throughout. Carpeted throughout, with lino flooring in the Kitchen and Bathroom.
- One visitors parking permit and one private allocated space, with lockable post.
- Landscaped communal gardens with seating areas.
- Redecorated recently, in excellent condition.
Length of Lease: Approx. 114 Years
Gross Internal Area: Approx. 49m2
Local Area Information:
- Situated in the popular and convenient area of Crawley.
-Crawley Town Centre is located within walking distance of the property and offers a selection of shops, restaurants, entertainment and amenities.
– An ideal commutable location. 0.6 miles away from Crawley Train Station which offers direct services to London Victoria via Gatwick Airport, Brighton &
-Easy access to the M23 providing a direct route to the motorway network