1. Entry is open to residents of the UK, over 18 years old, except employees and their families of the Hyde Group and their suppliers.
2. Organiser is Hyde New Homes; registered address 30 Park Street London SE1 9EQ.
3. Individuals will be entered into the prize draw by registering their details electronically at the Southern Affordable Home Show with the Hyde New Homes team on Saturday 7th October 2023.
4. Entry to the prize draw is open on Saturday 7th October 2023 only from 10am and will close the same day at 5pm. There will be one winner of a £100 Amazon voucher only, one entry per individual will be accepted.
5. The organisers (Hyde New Homes) accept no responsibility for failed prize draw entries as a result of the provision of invalid email address or incomplete entries, or entries that have failed as a result of technical issues.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
7. Once registered they will be sent an email confirmation which will constitute an entry to the prize draw, only one entry per person is permitted.
8. On entry registrants must provide a valid email address on which to be contacted if they win.
9. The one winner will receive a £100 Amazon voucher, the prize will be delivered by an e-gift card and is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, no cash alternative is offered.
10. The one winner will be selected at random by software (youtogift) from all correctly and fully completed registration forms.
11. The winner will be contacted by email within 30 days of the closing of the competition, the winner must provide an email address to claim their prize.
12. Winners who are notified must claim their prize within 10 days of notification of their win. If we are unable to contact the winner for any reason within the 10 days or the winner does not response within 10 days of being notified, the potential winner shall forfeit their prize and another winner will be randomly selected.
13. The organisers (Hyde New Homes) are required to make available information that indicates a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the organisers will send the first name and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails [email protected] within one month after the draw closing date (as stated above).