This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/dining room area leading out to private balcony area with river views, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, two double bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to a bicycle storage area & an allocated parking space located in the underground car park.
Length of Lease: Approx 115 Years
Council Tax Band: Dartford Council - D
Gross Internal Area: 62 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated on a popular development in Greenhithe close to the River Thames.
• Craylands Primary School is a 15 minute walk (approx) from the property.
• There is an Asda supermarket 15 minutes way away by the Thames.
• Two River-view pubs and play area for Toddlers 10 minute walk away
• Greenhithe station within close proximity with services to London.
• 15 minutes drive to Ebbsfleet International and 5 minutes drive to Bluewater shopping centre. Both accessible via regular local buses.