Available through our resale shared ownership scheme, 8th floor, one-bedroom apartment in London.
The property comprises a communal entrance, entry system, kitchen standalone appliances, living/dining area, one bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and airing cupboard.
Views overlooking Greenwich Park, Royal Naval College and the Cutty Sark
The property also benefits from access to a courtyard and allocated parking.
Lease: Commenced 2013 with 125-year term
Council Tax Band: Greenwich Council – B
Approx. Gross Internal Area: 462.8sq.ft.
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• A fantastic apartment for couples and families alike. Located directly above a local Waitrose and just minutes from the buzzing bars and cafes of Greenwich and its stunning Royal Park, while also being a short journey to the financial centres of both Canary Wharf and the City of London.
• Just a 5-minute walk from Cutty Sark DLR station and 6 minutes to Greenwich station for the mainline and DLR.
• Bus links to North Greenwich, Lewisham, Surrey Quays, Bermondsey and Central London just steps away make this apartment even more well connected.
• A short wander to the riverfront also provides views of the legendary fireworks display from the London Eye at New Year.
• There are many local primary and secondary schools, including St Alfege with St Peter C of E Primary School and James Wolfe Primary School just a short walk away.
• The prestigious New Capital Quay Development on which this apartment is located is also home to Little Elms Nursery, a large Waitrose, a gym, a dentist, and restaurants including Costa Coffee, The Sail Loft and The Oyster Catcher.
Property Value = £390,000
Percentage Share = 25%
Share Price = £97,500
*Monthly Rent = £504.91
*Monthly Service Charge = £237.54
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £565.00
***Annual Household Income = £46,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 6%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced.
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give an overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.