Available through our resale shared ownership scheme, a fifth floor, two-bedroom apartment in Bromley.
The property comprises a communal entrance with entry system, lift access, open plan kitchen and reception, kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, two bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath and hallway storage.
The property also benefits from access to a communal garden and off-street permit parking.
Lease: Commenced 2016 with 125-year term
Council Tax Band: Bromley Council – D
Gross Internal Area: 716sq.ft.
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Traditionally a Market Town, Bromley today is a prime commuter location serving London and the South East. It is home to an array of bars, restaurants, parks, cafés, entertainment venues and retail centres.
• Cultural highlights local to Bromley include Eltham Palace, an impressive English Heritage property and the extraordinary subterranean complex of Chiselhurst Caves.
• For the more athletically inclined, the many trails taking in tranquil country lanes and big sky landscapes provide the perfect terrain for cyclists and runners of all abilities.
• The development is a short walk from the green expanses of Church House Gardens; home to tennis and basketball courts, a lake and well-tended ornamental gardens.
• There are no shortages of options for an evening out in Bromley. The Churchill Theatre plays host to many productions that later transfer to London’s West End. And for a night out at the movies, the Bromley Picturehouse offers blockbuster Hollywood action.
• If you prefer retail therapy, Bromley offers a range of major high street stores, many at The Glades Shopping Centre including the Apple Store, H&M and Marks & Spencer amongst others.
• Bromley South station is just a short walk from the building and has a regular train service to London Victoria, just 16 minutes away. Head south by car and you will find yourself in the heart of the Kent Countryside within minutes.
Property Value = £365,000
Percentage Share = 55%
Share Price = £200,750
*Monthly Rent = £457.20 (£500.18 from 1st April)
*Monthly Service Charge = £213.64 (£248.03 from 1st April)
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £1,026
***Annual Household Income = £68,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 30-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 5.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give an overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.