Coming soon, The Fulmar – a charming 2 bedroom home perfect for first time buyers! Register your interest now to book your exclusive viewing.
- Two double bedrooms
- Built in wardrobe to bedroom one and additional storage to bedroom two
- Main bathroom
- Open plan living/dining room
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Flooring throughout
- Garden laid to lawn
- Private parking
A spacious living/dining room extends across the rear of the property, with French doors opening into the turfed garden ideal for summer barbeques and entertaining friends. The ground floor also benefits from a separate kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances. There is a downstairs cloakroom and handy storage cupboards. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms that share a bathroom, one with fitted wardrobe and the other with additional storage. The terraced home comes with the convenience of parking.
The Hyde difference
- 90% customer satisfaction for 10 consecutive years
- Experienced in-house sales team to help you with the process to owning your own home
- Option to purchase more shares and own your home outright at any time
- High specification as standard
- Contemporary kitchen units with integrated appliances at no additional cost
- Quality flooring included
- Turfed gardens and parking
Why buy at Whitstable Heights?
- A breathtakingly unique collection of contemporary, Kent-style homes that set a new standard of design.
- Being part of a growing neighbourhood near to the coast and countryside – welcoming first time buyers, young families and downsizers
- Excellent road links only 6 miles from Canterbury, Faversham and the M2
- Good choice of local schools
- 1 mile to Whitstable station offering services into London St Pancras in 1 hr 17 mins
- Choice of restaurants, retail and supermarkets close by including Tesco, Sainsbury & M&S Food
- Short walk away from Whitstable with its picturesque harbour and sweeping coastal views
Marketing Suite and Show Home open by appointment only Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm